GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE PORTAL
1. ForewordThe service, accessible through the portal live.IDchronosLive.it, is provided by IDEST s.r.l. , with registered offices in Carpi (MO), Corso Manfredo Fanti 40 VAT: IT03736740360. IDEST s.r.l. through the website, with free and / or confidential access pages, provides the user with an on-line platform to promote their business. In particular, through the sharing of multimedia content, it favors and allows registration, to sportives events, and / or recreational and / or otherwise legitimate events.
Registration for Events is allowed only to a registered User who has:
a) Observed the information regarding the processing of personal data;
c) Has create an account.
Only users who are of age will be allowed to register.
2. ACCOUNTING - RECORDING CREDITSTo sign up for an Event, you must complete the registration form on the website in electronic format, and submit it, following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the Site.
At the end of the procedure the User will be assigned an account and a password that can be used exclusively by the same, without the possibility of transferring to third parties. The User must therefore notify IDEST s.r.l immediately. Where you are suspected of misuse of your credentials, since the User is the sole and exclusive responsible for custody and the correct use of credentials received.
You acknowledge that the data entered during the registration and creation of your account are complete, correct and truthful. You agree to hold IDEST s.r.l. any liability for damages and / or penalties arising out of and / or in any way linked to the User's violation of the registration rules of the Site. You are solely responsible for accessing the Site through the registration credentials and directly responds to Any damage or injury caused to IDEST s.r.l. or third parties from improper use, loss, misappropriation by others or lack of proper secrecy of their registration credentials. All transactions made through the registration credentials are considered by the user to whom the registration credentials relate.
IDEST s.r.l. Reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, the registration of any User and / or to proceed with the cancellation.
3. PORTAL USE MODELIDEST s.r.l. offers the services specified on the "AS IS" and "AVAILABLE" portal without any further, express or implied warranty, both in terms of content and the use and availability of the same. Events on the Site are available for the limited time period indicated.
IDEST s.r.l. does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to the Portal and Services, which may be affected by several factors independent of its control. EXCLUSIVELY, ACCESS TO THE PORTAL, ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND THE USE OF THE SAME MAY BE SUSPENDED AND / OR INTERRUPTED (ALTHOUGH PERMANENTLY) FOR TECHNICAL REASONS OF ANY KIND, FOR THE EVALUATION OF A FORTUIT OR FORWARD CASE MORE, FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER IN THIS CONDITIONS, BEHAVIOR THAT YOU HAVE NO REPRESENTATION FROM IDEST srl AND / OR WHAT IT CAN BE CONSIDERED IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES SUBMITTED BY THE USER ON THE GROUNDS OF CHECKING THE SUSPENSION AND / OR INTERRUPTION.
4. PORTAL INFORMATIONIDEST s.r.l. does not guarantee the completeness and / or absence of errors in the information contained on the Portal as these come from third parties. You therefore acknowledge that no liability whatsoever in relation to any defects, inaccuracies or omissions in the information contained on the Site may be imputed to IDEST s.r.l.
You must report to the Portal without delay any errors or other behavior or abuse committed by other Users.
Users should not post or send, by email or any other means, any type of virus or other software program that may interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any other software, hardware or device. For all information transmitted by email or other means, in a public or private manner, including, but not limited to, photos, videos, graphics, news, data, texts, software, sounds, or any other type of content, Full responsibility is solely borne by the user who has sent that particular content.
IDEST s.r.l. has no control over the content posted by Users. However, IDEST s.r.l. Reserves the discretionary right to refuse or remove from its Platform any illicit content or which is insubstantially deemed vulgar; As a mere example: blasphemous, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, illicit, pornographic, racist, defamatory content, illicit content, discriminatory content to individuals, groups or organizations, content related to hacking or cracking. Likewise, no data, text, image, link, software or other content that IDEST s.r.l. May be considered dangerous, illicit, illegal, defamatory, vulgar, racist, obscene, abusive with respect to the purposes of the Portal.
IDEST s.r.l. respects the freedom of expression of the Users. However, such freedom must be exercised within the limits of the law, without offending in any way bodies, organizations, individuals or people. The User who posts a comment or an opinion on the Portal is the sole responsible for its content. IDEST s.r.l. Reserves the right to remove any comment or opinion that is defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, without any communication or notification being given to the user who inserted them. IDEST s.r.l. It is not obliged to check and verify the comments and opinions entered by the Users. However, we reserve the right to access such comments and opinions at any time and without prior notice, in order to verify compliance with the Terms and Conditions. If any violation, real, verified or alleged, is detected, IDEST s.r.l. Reserves the right to undertake the requested actions, including the removal of the contents.
5. USER OBLIGATIONSYou agree to access the Portal and to use its Services in full compliance with the civil, criminal and administrative requirements of Italian law. In particular, but not exhaustively, the User agrees not to use the Portal for any illegal, illegal, or contrary to public order, morality and good habit.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, even partially, and in any case not exploit for commercial purposes the Platform set up by IDEST s.r.l.
6. LINKWhile periodically checking the content of web pages linked to the Portal or accessible from banners (and / or other advertising space) that may be present on the Portal, IDEST s.r.l. It does not assume any responsibility for the content of the same. As far as links from external pages to the Portal are concerned, except for the written consent of IDEST s.r.l., only links to the Portal's home page are allowed.
The data will be processed by the Registrar's staff, after appointing employees and co-workers interested in the Data Processing Officer. Any third party to which the data may be disclosed for the purpose of carrying out processing operations related to the purposes specified in this information will be previously designated by the Holder as Responsible for processing pursuant to art. 29 of the Code on the protection of personal data. The data will not be disseminated.
7. ADVERTISING SPACESIDEST s.r.l. Reserves the right to sell or otherwise place advertising space on the Portal, to third parties, in any way, at its sole discretion. By accessing the contents and services offered by the Portal, Users accept without any conditions that ads on the Portal will be published. These listings are not directly controlled by IDEST s.r.l., which is used by independent companies and independent advertising networks. Any publication on a page of advertising listings of companies operating in similar or similar sectors does not in any way depend on the will of IDEST srl, which has no direct commercial relationship with such traders but is managed in Way automated by third party advertising networks. IDEST s.r.l. Can not therefore be held in any way responsible for the content of the advertisements on the site.
8. (MALWARE)Despite the periodic control of the Portal, we can not guarantee that it is immune from viruses or other potentially harmful programs. Before you access the network and do any operation, including downloading documents and software in particular, you must always take the most up-to-date security measures.
While regularly monitoring the Portal, IDEST s.r.l. Can not guarantee that the Portal is immune from viruses or other potentially harmful programs. It is the responsibility of the User to take all the security measures necessary to protect his or her devices.
9. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYTrademarks and logos on the Portal are the exclusive property of IDEST s.r.l. and all are protected under national, community and international copyright and trademark laws. Unless otherwise stated, copyright on the creation and / or processing of the Portal (programming, graphics, drawings, layouts, texts, databases, etc.) is the property of IDEST srl. Any use Unauthorized use of the Site's content.
12. APPLICABLE LAWThese general conditions are subject to Italian law. The possible invalidity of individual clauses of general terms will not imply the invalidity of the entire text, without prejudice to the other.
In the event of a dispute related to the interpretation of this text or otherwise related to the use of the Platform, the competent forum is that of the Tribunale di Modena.